DJ Mustard released the star studded track list for his Cold Summer project earlier this month and got fans excited.
Tonight, the super producer finally decides to release the project in its entirety, which serves as the follow up to 2014’s 10 Summers album and 2015’s 10 Summers: The Mixtape. YG, Ty Dolla Sign, Meek Mill, Rick Ross, Jeezy, Nicki Minaj, Nipsey Hussle and Jeremih are only some of the guests who appear on the project.
It’s interesting to note that the final track list is slightly different than what Mustard had unveiled a few weeks ago.
Stream or buy Cold Summer on iTunes here.
1. Been a Long Time (feat. YG & Ty Dolla $ign)
2. Ridin’ Around (feat. Nipsey Hussle & RJ)
3. Want Her (feat. Quavo & YG)
4. Dope Boy (feat. OT Genesis & Jeezy)
5. Know My Name (feat. Rich the Kid & RJ)
6. Lil Baby (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)
7. Shake That Ass (feat. TeeCee 4800 & K CAMP)
8. Don’t Hurt Me (feat. Nicki Minaj & Jeremih)
9. Party (feat. Young Thug & YG)
10. Main Bitch (feat. RJ)
11. What These Bitches Want (feat. Meek Mill, Nipsey Hussle & Ty Dolla $ign)
12. 10,000 Hours (feat. Ella Mai)
13. Another Summer (feat. Rick Ross, John Legend & James Fauntleroy)